Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wherever I go, will You come with me?

Today's devotion was found in Exodus 33:15 Moses replied, “If you do not go with us, don't make us leave this place. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with your people and with me if you do not go with us? Your presence with us will distinguish us from any other people on earth.”

As a singer I find myself at parties, bars, etc...but a worship leader I lead people in church on Sundays to meet with their God. My prayer is that  no matter where I am, God's presence is  with me. He gives me a voice to sing and work, but my job is to make the most of every opportunity and give him the opportunity to use me wherever I am to bring glory to Him. This is my prayer.


Will you pray this with me and for me?

Here is a link to Brooke Frasier interview that shines some light on this topic. Brooke is a worship leader (singer of popular Hillsong tune Hosanna) and Pop/Alternative singer who walks this line as well and with much power, grace and success.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome shuree... just make sure you wrapp yourself in the full armor when you do ! love ya

    ReplyDelete